(please ensure you select the correct franking machine as this is important for the printing size)
- Enter your company name as it shows on your Royal Mail licence
- Enter your Post Code as it shows on your Royal Mail licence
- Enter your email address to receive confirmation once your logo has been submitted
- Using the drop down box select the machine you have as shown on your Royal Mail licence
- Using the drop down box select ‘Upload image or logo’ or ‘Return address only’
- Click ‘Choose file’ and upload your .jpg or .png logo or image and click ‘Upload’
Need to add a return address? – Click the ‘add return address’ button, type in your address and click ‘Add’ – position your return address by dragging it and then change the size of the text with the size + and – buttons.
Now size and position your logo or image by dragging it around and grabbing the bottom right hand corner to resize it.
•• IMPORTANT•• MAKE SURE YOU FILL THE WINDOW WITH YOUR DESIGN AS THIS REPRESENTS YOUR FINAL IMAGE SIZE (the envelope below the window is for illustration purposes only.
Fill the window with your logo or image
Once you are happy, click the ‘Preview and continue’ button, you can now adjust the image using the controls provided. Please be aware that your image may be high resolution, the franking machine will only print at 300DPI and you will now see a representation of this.
Uploaded image Franking image
Once you are happy, click the ‘Submit image’ button – You will receive an email confirmation with your logo proof from A.Designer.
IMPORTANT: if you are submitting more than one logo you will need to repeat the above process for the additional logos.